- Meows for food, takes 2-3 bites, and leaves his food bowl for the dogs to finish. Ten minutes later, he’s back for more. As in – 2 bites more. It’s the game that keeps going and going and going….
- Wants nothing to do with you all day, until 4 o’clock in the morning. Then paws your bedroom door to mimic the sound of a small earthquake, or meows in the hall like a smoke detector until the kids are awake.
- Urinates on the bathroom rugs when the door is left open. Occasionally leaves a steamer on a bath towel left on the floor by one of the kids.
- Urinates in your dad’s shoes. Or briefcase. Or, in his bathroom sink. Think there’s a message here???
- Pukes ONLY in the community water dish. Seriously, NO WHERE ELSE.
- Walks between your feet on your way down the stairs, or pauses suddenly in front of you as you’re passing through a room.
- Regularly leaves poop uncovered, saving the most potent treasures for those special occasions when guests are arriving.
- Runs over the kitchen island while you’re standing right there. (And he knows he’s not allowed.)